How to Make Payments of Credit Card Online – Bank of India
In this article we will tell you how you can pay credit cards bill online, bank of India customers can now pay their credit cards bill online in a secure and safe manner from other bank internet banking account, if you want to use credit card facility without any trouble you have to pay your credit cards bill on time so your CIBIL score will be good and you can also apply for Home Loan another one credit card, Car Loan, Two wheeler Loan, and many more facilities without any trouble. I know you have still one question in your mind how you can pay your bill and what is the process to pay credit card bills, now you don’t need to worry, below we are providing you the step by step to pay your bills.
Pay Online Credit Cards Bill – Bank of India
- first you have to visit on this page bankofindia.com
- after visiting this page you can see below on the page “Credit Card Bill Payments”
- after click on this “Credit Card Bill Payments” one new page will be open and you have to click on “Click to proceed for Payment”
- When you will click on this “Click to proceed for Payment” one new page will be again open then you have to tick on “agree” and proceed.
- Now you have to enter your credit card number and amount on the opened page.
- After successfully payments you will get payment confirmation message along with a unique transaction reference number. That’s it you have successfully paid your credit card bills.
What are the details required to make the Credit Card Bills.
- You need to enter 16 digit credit card number of the bank of India.
- Contact details.
- Amount to be paid.
- Bank through which payment is intended to be made.
What to do if I have entered wrong credit card number by mistake.
If you have entered wrong credit card number with the payment by mistake, please call bank of India Customer care number and remember transaction reference number. In the case of failed transaction the payment bill will be deposit into your respective bank account within 5-7 days. For further clarification you may contact your bank of India branch or you can also get in touch with your bank customer care on this number – 1800 22 0229.
On this website you can learn about..
Thanks for visiting on this website you have any concern related to this article you may contact us, you just need share you concern with us in the comment box.